The Embodiment Conference - Join Me For FREE
Time & Location
About the event
1000 presenters. 10 topics. Zero $$$
I’m delighted and honoured to be part of The (somewhat epic) Embodiment Conference. It will be a rich opportunity to come home to your body, in our chaotic world. Many of the planet’s best teachers will be there, and it costs nothing to be a part of. It’s free to all online, and boasts keynote speakers such as Gabor Mate, Alanis Morisette, Peter Levine, Tara Judelle, Irene Lyons, Charles Eisenstein and so so many more....
All sessions stay free for 48 hours after they air live so if you can’t attend the session you want you can still.
My session is at 10am BST in the Martial and Healing Arts Channel.
Yoga, leadership, dance, creativity, social change, intimacy, martial arts, meditation, breathwork, coaching body therapy, anatomy, ecology and trauma are all represented! The event is unique in size, but also in how itwill help you find what you’ll most love, and connect you to others, using some clever new technology.
At the conference you can:
- learn about new areas of the field (they have it covered!)
- gain deep personal insights
- deepen your professional expertise
- gain dozens of practical tools for stress and trauma
- get inspired and reboot your own practice
- connect with people across the globe for support and encouragement
The event is unique in size, but also in how it will help you find what you’ll most love, and connect you to others, using some clever new technology.
Get your free place and receive as bonus,
● The free embodiment book.
● A voucher for the Embodiment shop (https://embodiedfacilitator.com/shop/) with a value of £50
Register Here: https://theembodimentconference.org/#JoMiller